Lithium Battery Electrode Coating Machine Coater With Intermittent Coating Function
Intermittent coating can set blank position for battery tabs especially used for cylinder cell and pouch cell (winding process). TOB-SY300J is a lab transfer coating machine with continuous coating and intermittent coating function.
- Can switch freely to achieve continuous and intermittent coating.
- Substrate tension control, transport stability, configuration correction device.
- Hot air oven, the upper and lower double-sided blowing, high-quality drying effect.
- Three-roll transfer coating, wider coating window.
- Comma scraper measurement, with precision adjustment agencies, access to high-precision coating.
- PLC control, touch screen operation, easy to use.
- Optional solvent recovery device.
2. Equipment function(contact us for more information)
|1||Suitable system||Lithium iron phosphate, lithium cobalt oxide, lithium manganese oxide system battery cathode and anode electrode coating process|
|2||Substrate thickness||Aluminum foil: 11-30um
Copper foil: 9-30um
|4||Effective coating width||≤260mm|
|7||Slurry viscosity||2000-12000 Cps|
|8||Single-coated dry thickness range||20-150μm|
|9||Solvent characteristics||Oily solvent NMP(s.g=1.033, b.p=204℃)|
|Watery solvent H2O/NMP(s.g=1.000, b.p=100℃)|
|10||Solid content||Cathode, S．C. 60%±5%|
S．C. 50%±5% (PVDF system)
S．C. 50%±5% (SBR system)
|11||Specific gravity||Cathode, 1.5-2.59/cm2