5V Battery Discharge Capacity Tester For Lithium ion Battery
- Lithium ion battery discharge capacity tester can do constant currentconstant voltage charge and constant current discharge for 192 pcs of cell which is within the voltage range.
- Especially suitable for lithium ion battery charging requirements.
- The device adopt AVR single-chip computer as the control center, and the peripheral sampling circuit is used.
- Each battery has its own independent constant current and constant voltage source, and the self-forming loop does not affect each other.
- With power-down protection function, the original workflow can continue to run after the power back.
- The upper computer can set 32 working step parameters and 256 cycles.
- Supporting software features
|Workflow control method||Whole Cabin control|
|Charging model||Constant voltage, constant current|
|Charge cutoff condition||Voltage, current, time, capacity|
|Discharge mode||Constant current|
|Discharge cutoff condition||Voltage, time, capacity|
|Sampling inspection cycle||≤ 6s|
|Voltage measurement range||0~5V, Resolution 1mV|
|Battery voltage range||Charge: 0~4.5V Discharge: 4.5~2V|
|Constant voltage range||3~4.5V|
|Voltage accuracy||± (0.05%RD+0.1%FS)|
|Current range||Charge: 0.05~10A Discharge: 0.05~10A
|Current accuracy||± (0.1%RD+0.1%FS)|
|Time set range||0~30000 minutes|
|Time accuracy||≤ ±0.1%|
|Clamp type||Four-wire method fixture|
|Clamp adjust range||10mm-90mm|
|Support battery type||Cylinder cell|
|Voltage source||3 phase 4 wire, AC380V±5%, 50HZ
Power consumption 15KW
|Communication method||RS485, Baud rate 57600|
|Machine size||L1680 x W600 x H1710mm|
|Working environment||Temperature: 0-40℃, related temperature ≤85%|
|Full load operating current||Phase line up to 18A, zero line up to 30A|
|Starting current of equipment||Air switch closing moment about 60A|
|Net weight||About 350kg|