Battery Welding Machine For Cylindrical Battery Pack Welding
1. DC output.Heat concentration,the heat efficiency is increased, the welding process is stable, the welding quality is improved, and the electrode life is prolonged .
2. High speed and high precision microprocessor (MCU) control, to provide highly stable repetitive welding, with current monitoring function.
3. LCD display.
4. High speed welding: a quick start and high polarity switching reduced the temperature effect so that make the welding surface clean and beautiful.
5. Polarity switching: suppression of asymmetrical result makes the two points welding strength uniform and extends the service life of the electrode.
6. The imported IBGT module full control the discharge,welding quality and welding speed , non ordinary welding machine can compared with it.
7. Double pulse can reduce welding spatter, effectively improve the quality of welding.
8. Data storage using EEPROM, no battery life issues, always returned to the previous use of welding procedures when you starting up.
9. Welding voltage locking technology to prevent net voltage fluctuations to affect the welding current.
|Transformer maximum output power||25KVA|
|Two sides of the maximum welding current||6000A|
|DC energy storage capacity||6600uF|
|Welding control method||Imported IGBT module control, double pulse welding|
|Welding voltage||5v-330v adjustable, precision 0.5V|
|welding time||0.1ms-5.0msdjustable, precision 0.1ms|
|Welding mode||Normal / continuous|
|input frequency||AC 220V±10% 50Hz±2Hz|
|Maximum working pressure||6KG|
|Weld thickness||Maximum thickness of parallel welding:0.03mm~0.5mm ,Multiple welding sheet|