Lithium ion Battery Discharge Capacity Tester
- Lithium ion battery discharge capacity tester can do constant currentconstant voltage charge and constant current discharge for 192 pcs of cell which is within the voltage range.
- Especially suitable for lithium ion battery charging requirements.
- The device adopt AVR single-chip computer as the control center, and the peripheral sampling circuit is used.
- Each battery has its own independent constant current and constant voltage source, and the self-forming loop does not affect each other.
- With power-down protection function, the original workflow can continue to run after the power back.
- The upper computer can set 32 working step parameters and 256 cycles.
- Supporting software features
|Workflow control method
|Whole Cabin control
|Constant voltage, constant current
|Charge cutoff condition
|Voltage, current, time, capacity
|Discharge cutoff condition
|Voltage, time, capacity
|Sampling inspection cycle
|Voltage measurement range
|0~5V, Resolution 1mV
|Battery voltage range
|Charge: 0~4.5V Discharge: 4.5~2V
|Constant voltage range
|Charge: 0.05~10A Discharge: 0.05~10A
|Time set range
|Four-wire method fixture
|Clamp adjust range
|Support battery type
|3 phase 4 wire, AC380V±5%, 50HZ
Power consumption 15KW
|RS485, Baud rate 57600
|L1680 x W600 x H1710mm
|Temperature: 0-40℃, related temperature ≤85%
|Full load operating current
|Phase line up to 18A, zero line up to 30A
|Starting current of equipment
|Air switch closing moment about 60A