XIAMEN TOB NEW ENERGY TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD.
Provide a full set of battery equipment & materials solution.
This Semi-Automatic Lithium Battery Stacking machine is used for the stacking of pouch cell.
•Lead time: 50days
1 Equipment function description and technique process
1.1This Semi-Automatic Lithium Battery Stacking machine is used for the stacking of pouch cell. The working process is as follows: the separator is unwinding actively, and the separator is deflected, the ferry and the tension mechanism are introduced into the platform; the platform moves the diaphragm back and forth to reciprocate to place the pole piece; the suction cup is accurately positioned and stacked on the platform;
1.2 Battery cell diagram
1.3 Equipment features
1) The platform adopts the sliding table structure, the cylinder moves, the positioning is accurate, and the stability is high;
2) The cathode and anode plates are designed separately to avoid mutual mixing of cathode and anode materials;
3) The separator is unwinding actively, the working tension is continuously adjustable, and the correcting device is provided;
4) The cathode and anode electrode carrying mechanisms are independently arranged and can be adjusted separately;
5) There are cathode and anode plate positioning devices, and the positioning plate is made according to the size of the electrode, and the adjustment is convenient;
6) The core is blanked by manual reclaiming;
7) The device interface is friendly, easy to operate and easy to maintain.
|Model||Semi-automatic stacking machineTOB-L-DP200|
|Dimensions||1450mm (L) × 1100mm (W) × 1600mm (H)|
|Power supply||220 VAC ± 5%, single phase, 0.5 KW|
|Gas source||5~7 kgf/cm2, 200 l/min|
|Vacuum source||-0.09MPa, 100 l/min|
|Stacking accuracy||1) Separator alignment error ± 0.3mm;
2) Electrode alignment error ± 0.3 mm.
|Warranty||One Year limited warranty with lifetime support|
|Remark||Non-corrosive gases, liquids, explosive gases|
2 Material specifications and requirements for equipment
2.1 Specification of materials
|Materials||thickness||Width||Length(Include tab)||Exposed Length of tab|
|Materials||Thickness||Width||Inside diameter||Outside diameter|
2.2 Requirements of materials
1) The electrode coating must be uniform, the thickness error is less than 0.005mm, the length and width dimension error is less than ±0.20 mm, and the wave edge is less than 1mm (subject to the pole piece positioning);
2) The tab must be flat and try to avoid bending;
3) The burr at the edge of the electrode and the tab is less than 1/3 of the thickness of the separator;
4) The separator must be evenly wound, the width error is less than 0.1mm, and the tower shape error is less than 0.5mm.
3 Stacking Process
Battery cell specification
|Exposed tab length P||≤30|
Note: When the length H and width W change beyond the specification, it needs to be replaced.Corresponding specifications (standard configuration one specification).